Did you know that links to your website from other websites greatly impact how well YOU will rank in the search engines? It's true!
Your "Link Profile" (who links to you and how they do it) is nearly neck-and-neck in importance with on-site optimization, particularly if you're battling for a top ranking in a particular market.
However, link building is an ongoing, difficult, and tedious process.
It's also extremely important!
At this can't miss Link Building MasterClass, SEO Trainer Steve Scott will be going over everything you need to know about links and link building so you can skillfully obtain quality backlinks from authoritative, topical, industrial, and geographically relevant sites that will turn up the volume on your website traffic.
Register now for lifetime access.
Day 1: Linking Strategy Basics
June 27th, 2-4pm EST
What are Links?
- Comparison of External vs Internal Link
- How do Links Help your SEO?
- What is Authority and Relevancy?
- What is Anchor Text?
- Page Rank and Domain Authority
- Link Acquisition and Attraction
What Kind of Links Should I Get?
- Link Diversity
- Types of Links
- How Many Links to Acquire?
- The In's and Out's of NoFollow and DoFollow Links
Day 2: External Linking Strategies
June 29th, 2-4pm EST
- Getting Links from Authority Sites
- External Linking Strategies
Link Building Strategies for Local Businesses
Day 3: Internal Linking Strategies and Link Evaluation
July 1st, 2-4pm EST
What are Internal Links?
- Internal Linking Benefits
- Types of Internal Links
- Internal Linking Strategies
- Internal Linking Tools
Link Profile Evaluation & Pruning
- Google Penguin
- How to Review and Analyze your Existing Links
- What are Toxic Links
- How to Remove Toxic Links
- Disavowing Links
Register now for lifetime access!